* For children 3 to 5 years old
* Goals for Parent-and-Me class:
Our goals for this class are to expose children to the Chinese language in an enjoyable environment where they will be encouraged to share their feelings freely. We use many different ways to introduce the Chinese language. We will have Chinese songs, story, rhymes, dance, finger play, and crafts. The children will have fun and enjoy learning and speaking Chinese in this class. In addition, introduction to the customs and culture of major Chinese holidays, e.g. Moon Festival, Chinese New Year, will be included. We will also teach students using Chinese to discuss American holidays, e.g. Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas.
* Four types of classes offered:
Parent-and-Me 1: 9:00 AM to 9:40 AM (Class full)
Students are required to understand Mandarin Chinese, can completely follow Mandarin Chinese instructions and respond in Mandarin Chinese. Parents attending the class with the students are required to understand Mandarin Chinese.
Parent-and-Me 2: 11:00 AM to 11:40 AM
Students have learned some Mandarin Chinese before, can partially follow Mandarin Chinese instructions and respond in Mandarin Chinese.
Parent-and-Me 3: 10:00 AM to 10:40 AM (Class full)
Students are new to Mandarin Chinese. 3 to 4 years old.
Parent-and-Me 4: 11:00 AM to 11:40 AM (Class full)
Students are new to Mandarin Chinese. 4 to 5 years old.
-- Each student must be accompanied by one, and only one, parent in the class during the whole class period. This is not a drop-and-go class. If two children from the same family are registered for the same class, two parents shall be present in the class during the whole class period.
-- Siblings who are not registered for the class are not allowed to be present in the class.
-- Please bring a cushion for sitting on the floor. Also bring craft tools (a pair of scissors, glue, coloring pens, pencils, and scotch tapes).
Please read the refund policy before you register
School year 2016-2017
* Each family is required to pay a one-time new family non-refundable registration fee of $100.
* $430 for 26 weeks of classes on school Saturdays: 09/24/16, 10/01/16, 10/08/16, 10/15/16, 10/22/16, 10/29/16, 11/05/16, 11/12/16, 12/03/16, 12/10/16, 01/07/17, 01/14/17, 01/21/17, 01/28/17, 02/04/17, 02/11/17, 02/25/17, 03/04/17, 03/11/17, 03/18/17, 03/25/17, 04/01/17, 04/29/17, 05/06/17, 05/13/17, 05/20/17.
* Prior to enrollment students must be evaluated by the teacher to determine which class is appropriate for them. Please first visit Room 43 to be evaluated by the teacher. After evaluation parents may visit room 34 to register according to the order they were evaluated until the classes are full.
* Enrollment for school year 2016-2017 takes place in Room 34 starting September 17. Please register early! Enrollment is open to everyone and is only guaranteed upon complete registration with payment on a first come first served basis.
親子中文課程，主要是藉由唱中文歌，聽故事，快版歌，跳舞，手指謠與勞作讓學生在有趣，生動的環境中學習中文。讓他們可以是被鼓勵，自在的用中文來表達自己的感受。 學生在這個班級將會覺得說中文很有趣，並享受用中文來溝通。此外，也讓學生認識幾個中國的重大節日的習俗與文化，例如: 中秋節，中國新年。並用中文介紹美國的幾個節日:萬聖節，感恩節，聖誕節。
Parent-and-Me 1: 9:00 AM to 9:40 AM (已額滿)
● 學生背景: 學生與家長皆需要能理解老師的教課內容，能跟著老師的指示行動並可以用中文回答。
Parent-and-Me 2: 11:00 AM to 11:40 AM
● 學生背景: 學生以前有學過一些中文，能了解部分老師的課堂指示，並可用簡單的中文回答。
Parent-and-Me 3 : 10:00 AM to 10:40 AM (已額滿)
● 學生背景: 學生從來沒有學過中文。3-4歲
Parent-and-Me 4: 11:00 AM to 11:40 AM (已額滿)
● 學生背景: 學生從來沒有學過中文。4-5歲
-- 每堂課必備物品: 一個座墊可以方便坐在地上，勞作工具(剪刀，膠水，蠟筆或彩色筆，鉛筆，膠帶)。
* 全學年學費$430.00, 共上課26週, 包括下列上課日期:
09/24/16, 10/01/16, 10/08/16, 10/15/16, 10/22/16, 10/29/16, 11/05/16, 11/12/16, 12/03/16, 12/10/16, 01/07/17, 01/14/17, 01/21/17, 01/28/17, 02/04/17, 02/11/17, 02/25/17, 03/04/17, 03/11/17, 03/18/17, 03/25/17, 04/01/17, 04/29/17, 05/06/17, 05/13/17, 05/20/17.
* 每位學生在註冊之前必須先經由老師評估, 決定合適班級之後, 始得註冊。請先至43號教室由老師評估後, 再依先後次序洽註冊組(34號教室)現場報名, 額滿為止。
* 2016-2017學年度註冊請於9月17日起洽註冊組(34號教室)辦理註冊。請儘速報名! 所有新舊學生均可報名, 只有完成註冊程序並繳費之學生才能確定保留位置。