* For children 3 to 5 years old
* Goals for Parent-and-Me class:
Our goals for this class are to expose children to the Chinese language in an enjoyable environment where they will be encouraged to share their feelings freely. We use many different ways to introduce the Chinese language. We will have Chinese songs, story, rhymes, dance, finger play, and crafts. The children will have fun and enjoy learning and speaking Chinese in this class. In addition, introduction to the customs and culture of major Chinese holidays, e.g. Moon Festival, Chinese New Year, will be included. We will also teach students using Chinese to discuss American holidays, e.g. Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas.
* Two classes offered:
Parent-and-Me 1: 10:00 AM to 10:40 AM on Sundays
Students have attended Parent-and-me class or have learned some Mandarin Chinese before, can partially follow Mandarin Chinese instructions and respond in Mandarin Chinese.
Parent-and-Me 2: 9:00 AM to 9:40 AM on Sundays
For beginning students who are 3 years and older
-- Each student must be accompanied by one, and only one, parent in the class during the whole class period. This is not a drop-and-go class. If two children from the same family are registered for the same class, two parents shall be present in the class during the whole class period.
-- Siblings who are not registered for the class are not allowed to be present in the class.
SCHOOL YEAR 2020-2021 rEGISTRATION
* Due to the uncertainty caused by COVID-19, classes will be offered remotely at least through the end of 2020.
* Each family is required to pay a one-time new family non-refundable registration fee of $100. The tuition is $480 for 26 weeks of classes on school Saturdays. Please see our Tuition & Fees, Refund Policy, and our school calendar.
* Online registration system is not available for Parent-and-Me students. Please submit this Manual Registration Request Form and our registration team will contact you.
* Please contact email@example.com for registration details.
* Service Points Requirement
Families with only students registered in the Parent-and-Me class are not required to serve 20 volunteer points per year. However, families with students registered in both the Parent-and-Me class and the regular kindergarten through 12th grade classes are required to serve 20 volunteer points per year. Click here for more information.
親子中文課程，主要是藉由唱中文歌，聽故事，快版歌，跳舞，手指謠與勞作讓學生在有趣，生動的環境中學習中文。讓他們可以是被鼓勵，自在的用中文來表達自己的感受。 學生在這個班級將會覺得說中文很有趣，並享受用中文來溝通。此外，也讓學生認識幾個中國的重大節日的習俗與文化，例如: 中秋節，中國新年。並用中文介紹美國的幾個節日:萬聖節，感恩節，聖誕節。
Parent-and-Me 1: 週日上午 10:00 AM to 10:40 AM
● 學生背景: 去年上過親子課的學生或是以前有學過一些中文的學生，能了解部分老師的課堂指示，並可用簡單的中文回答。
Parent-and-Me 2 : 週日上午 9:00 AM to 9:40 AM
● 學生背景: 滿3歲，中文初學者。
-- 每位學生必須有一位家長陪同，且只能有一位家長陪同! 如果同一個家庭有兩位學生一起上課，請務必有兩位家長陪同上課。